Here are a few updates:
- I believe the issue with the Pinyin transcripts not displaying properly before should be resolved now. You may need time for your feed to update to flush out the old versions. You’re welcome of course to redownload any files you need that were corrupted before.
- The separate feed for Premium subscribers has been expanded to include the dialogue summaries so you no longer have to manually download them from the site – they can now be delivered straight to you via RSS. If you are using iTunes, choose the Advanced menu and then select the “Subscribe to a Podcast” option. Enter your username and password when prompted.
- For those of you not using RSS, you can also access the files directly from www.chinesemanual.com. Use the login window to play and download the files directly. You can also use the category tags to only view the podcast reviews or dialogues from a particular speaker.
- You may notice that the Premium links have now been added to the Course Outline page. I am in the process of rearranging where information is located within the site to improve access to it so expect some more changes in this area over the next week or so.
- I have placed a temporary link to this Site Updates blog just under the login window in the main screen. I am looking for a better more permanent spot for it. 🙂